“The children of God should differ from the sons of men. The more perverse others are, the more careful we should be to keep ourselves blameless and harmless. The doctrine and example of consistent believers will enlighten others and direct their way to Christ and holiness, even as the lighthouse warns mariners to avoid rocks and directs their course into the harbour. Let us try thus to shine.” — Matthew Henry
Editor & Essayist
- Bag Man
- Slippery Slope
- C.S. Lewis Would Be Thrilled: Paganism Is On The Move!
- Truth Alone: The Biblical Rejection Of Myth & Fable
- To Contend, Not To Compromise
- Hezekiah 40:4
- We Are Not Of Night, Nor Of Darkness
- The Unseen Laborers Of His Harvest
- What Do Victorian Frogs And Robins Have To Do With Christmas?
- On The Road To Christmas
While comments are greatly appreciated, we do not feature them in our publication. Please send any feedback through email correspondence. Thank you!