“In the case of every errant course there is always a first wrong step. If we can trace that wrong step, we may be able to avoid it and its results. Where, then, is the point of divergence from the “King’s highway of truth”? What is the first step astray? Is it doubting this doctrine, or questioning that sentiment, or being sceptical as to the other article of orthodox belief? We think not. These doubts and this scepticism are the outcome of something going before.
Editor & Essayist
- Philippe, The Postmodern Evangelist
- Behold, How He Loves Us
- Why Should I Trust Some Tired Old Book?
- How Jesus Becomes A Fictional Character
- Double Take
- The Melody Of The Christian Heart
- An Appeal To You At The Crossroads
- Pull Off The Artistic Scabbard
- Cowards Of The Spiritual Battle
- The Light Of The World
While comments are greatly appreciated, we do not feature them in our publication. Please send any feedback through email correspondence. Thank you!