“In the case of every errant course there is always a first wrong step. If we can trace that wrong step, we may be able to avoid it and its results. Where, then, is the point of divergence from the “King’s highway of truth”? What is the first step astray? Is it doubting this doctrine, or questioning that sentiment, or being sceptical as to the other article of orthodox belief? We think not. These doubts and this scepticism are the outcome of something going before.
Editor & Essayist
- To Contend, Not To Compromise
- Hezekiah 40:4
- We Are Not Of Night, Nor Of Darkness
- The Unseen Laborers Of His Harvest
- What Do Victorian Frogs And Robins Have To Do With Christmas?
- On The Road To Christmas
- God or World: You Can’t Have It Both Ways
- The Reality Check Of A Grieving Parent
- Philippe, The Postmodern Evangelist
- Behold, How He Loves Us
While comments are greatly appreciated, we do not feature them in our publication. Please send any feedback through email correspondence. Thank you!