“The Bible alone gives us true views of God. By nature man knows nothing clearly or fully about Him. All his conceptions of Him are low, grovelling, and debased. What could be more degraded than the gods of the Canaanites and Egyptians, of Babylon, of Greece, and of Rome? What can be more vile than the gods of the Hindus and other heathen in our own time?” — J.C. Ryle, Old Paths
Editor & Essayist
- To Contend, Not To Compromise
- Hezekiah 40:4
- We Are Not Of Night, Nor Of Darkness
- The Unseen Laborers Of His Harvest
- What Do Victorian Frogs And Robins Have To Do With Christmas?
- On The Road To Christmas
- God or World: You Can’t Have It Both Ways
- The Reality Check Of A Grieving Parent
- Philippe, The Postmodern Evangelist
- Behold, How He Loves Us
While comments are greatly appreciated, we do not feature them in our publication. Please send any feedback through email correspondence. Thank you!