“The Bible alone gives us true views of God. By nature man knows nothing clearly or fully about Him. All his conceptions of Him are low, grovelling, and debased. What could be more degraded than the gods of the Canaanites and Egyptians, of Babylon, of Greece, and of Rome? What can be more vile than the gods of the Hindus and other heathen in our own time?” — J.C. Ryle, Old Paths
Editor & Essayist
- Bag Man
- Slippery Slope
- C.S. Lewis Would Be Thrilled: Paganism Is On The Move!
- Truth Alone: The Biblical Rejection Of Myth & Fable
- To Contend, Not To Compromise
- Hezekiah 40:4
- We Are Not Of Night, Nor Of Darkness
- The Unseen Laborers Of His Harvest
- What Do Victorian Frogs And Robins Have To Do With Christmas?
- On The Road To Christmas
While comments are greatly appreciated, we do not feature them in our publication. Please send any feedback through email correspondence. Thank you!